Supplemented Food. Powedered Vitamin Drink with L-Arginine and L-Citrulline
How To improve Your
If you have high blood pressure numbers you might be instructed to go on blood pressure medication for the rest of your life by your medical doctor.
Well what do those numbers mean anyway?
I’ll tell you first of all what each number means, then I’ll tell you a way you can bring those numbers down naturally without any side effects.
What Does the Systolic Blood Pressure Number Mean?
When your heart beats, it contracts and pushes blood through the arteries to the rest of your body. This force creates pressure on the arteries. This is called systolic blood pressure.
A normal systolic blood pressure is below 120.
A systolic blood pressure of 120 to 139 means you have prehypertension, or borderline high blood pressure. Even people with pre-hypertension are at a higher risk of developing heart disease.
A systolic blood pressure number of 140 or higher is considered to be hypertension, or high blood pressure.
What Does the Diastolic Blood Pressure Number Mean?
The diastolic blood pressure number or the bottom number indicates the pressure in the arteries when the heart rests between beats.
A normal diastolic blood pressure number is less than 90.
A diastolic blood pressure close to 90 may indicate pre-hypertension.
A diastolic blood pressure number of 90 or higher is considered to be hypertension or high blood pressure.
A great way to help your body ward off HEART Problems is to take nitric oxide (winner 1998 Nobel Peace Prize) in a special supplement called Pro-Argi9 L Arginine covers to Nitric Oxide in a therapeutic dose. It’s a great tasting product and has been shown to be effective to help with high blood pressure problems.
ProArgi-9+ is Synergy’s top-selling product and the cornerstone of any nutritional regimen. ProArgi-9+ is packed with pharmaceutical grade l-arginine, an amino acid that your body converts to nitric oxide to help enhance your cardiovascular system.
The Blurb from the manufacturers
Have you ever felt RUN DOWN? Have you lost your energy? Do you want to regain that energy and feel NORMAL again? Well the good news is, if you read this and then take action, you’ll be on your way to achieving those goals.
Every once in awhile some one discovers something that changes people’s lives.
Well that’s happened again.
The efficacy of this supplement as a therapeutic agent has been validated by thousands of scientific clinical studies, so this is not one of those fly by night supplements that touts results and gets none.
This product was formulated in collaboration with leading researchers and other cardiovascular specialists who have conducted pioneering research in promoting cardiovascular health. These experts have helped create the best product available to you today.
Even though it helps a number of conditions, it’s best known for its cardiovascular benefits. If you want to reduce stress on the heart and improve circulation, this is the best product available right now. You don’t need a prescription.
This product helps reduce blood viscosity. Kind of like changing the oil in your car after 100,000 miles. The oil gets THICK and Sluggish. Well this product renews and reduces your blood viscosity, and therefore you start getting better. Scientific studies have shown that it significantly reduces blood pressure levels.
It also enhances health in a number of other ways. It improves immune function, promotes healthy sexual function, may boost energy levels, helps to build muscle, and it reduces adipose tissue body fat.
1. Want to LOWER your blood pressure NATURALLY? It is a chronic health condition wherein your blood
pressure is elevated to a level which is higher than normal. The term “hypertension” basically refers to
arterial hypertension. A normal blood pressure reading should be 120/80 mmHg (millimetres of mercury). If a person has blood pressure readings more than the normal levels, then he/she is considered to be hypertensive.
2. IMPROVE your circulation. Poor circulation can result from a number of conditions, from neurological difficulties to obesity. Blocked arteries and pinched nerves also can cause poor circulation problems.
Symptoms of poor circulation typically start as tingling or numbness in the extremities, like the feet and hands
3. DELAY the onset or progression of atherosclerosis
4. REDUCE your likelihood of and possibly prevent having a heart attack or a stroke
22 Reasons to take Proargi9 Plus
The nitric oxide derived from arginine is directly or indirectly implicated in practically every cellular response and health condition imaginable, from the cardiovascular system to the immune system, and hormone function to nerve function. Although an exhaustive list of possible applications for the amino acid is not included, the following are the primary scientifically backed reasons that anyone – even healthy people, should consider adding the arginine to their health and wellness regimen.
- ProArgi9 Plus is one thousand times more powerful than any naturally occurring antioxidant in the body. Arginine`s antioxidant properties support various body systems and may protect against heart disease, stroke, cancer, and diabetes, as well as slowing premature aging. 1, 2
- ProArgi9 Plus offers wide-ranging cardiovascular support, including controlling blood pressure3, 4and plaque formation. Nitric oxide keeps arteries relaxed and pliable for normal blood pressure, preventing hypertension and angina. 5
- ProArgi9 Plus enhances memory,6particularly long-term memory, and may help to reverse the effects of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.7
- ProArgi9 Plus boosts human growth hormone (HGH) production, which has antiaging properties. 8
- ProArgi9 Plus enhances communication of messenger cells between nerves and the brain. 9
- ProArgi9 Plus may help improve immune function10and fight bacterial infections. 11
- ProArgi9 Plus may help in the treatment and prevention of diabetes since many disease complications, including poor circulation and blindness, are vascular in nature. Arginine is also found to regulate insulin secretion in the pancreas. 12,13
- ProArgi9 Plus may inhibit the division and proliferation of cancer cells. 14,15
- ProArgi9 Plus helps with cholesterol control by lowering serum and LDL cholesterol levels. 16
- ProArgi9 Plus enhances male sexual performance by treating vascular erectile dysfunction (ED). 17
- ProArgi9 Plus anticoagulant abilities reduce clotting to lower heart attack and stroke risk. 18
- ProArgi9 Plus reduces pregnancy-related hypertension, a risk factor for both the expecting mother and the unborn child. 19
- ProArgi9 Plus is useful in the treatment of asthma by opening pulmonary pathways for easier breathing and the treatment of lung disorders. 20, 21
- ProArgi9 Plus relaxes hypertonic sphincter muscles, preventing and healing hemorrhoids.22
- ProArgi9 Plus boosts lean muscle mass and preserves bone density by encouraging HGH production,23which also leads to a reduction in fatty tissue. Because of these properties, it may be useful in weight management and strength training.
- ProArgi9 Plus can help offset cardiovascular and lung damage caused by tobacco use,24since nitric oxide levels in smokers are less than half of those found in nonsmokers.25
- ProArgi9 Plus helps to accelerate wound healing26and postsurgery recovery.27Research has shown it is useful in treating burn wounds28 and stimulates wound healing in the elderly.29
- ProArgi9 Plus may be useful in enhancing athletic performance due to its ability to boost exercise tolerance,30its beneficial effect on the lungs, and its effect on HGH levels. Which helps with building lean muscle tissue.
- ProArgi9 Plus may be used to improve the function of the prostate.31
- ProArgi9 Plus may prevent and possible reverse the effects of osteoporosis by positively affecting bone mass.32
- ProArgi9 Plus has been used in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome33and to reduce the occurrence of ulcers – especially stress- related – without affecting gastric acid production.34, 35
- ProArgi9 Plus may improve renal function and slow the progression of renal disease and age-related chronic renal failure.36,37Arginine`s protective effect on the kidneys may also benefit those with diabetes.
- KochupurackalP,etal.Nitricoxide:anantioxidantandneuroprotector.Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 2002; 962:389-401.
- Kumar CA, Das UN. Lipid peroxides, antioxidants and nitric oxide in pa- tients with pre-eclampsia and essential hypertension. Med Sci Monitor. 2000 Sep-Oct; 6(5):901-7.
- 18. Brown, M.D., Dengel, D.R., Supiano, M.A. Nitric Oxide Biomarkers are As- sociated with the Blood Pressure-Lowering Effects of Dietary Sodium Restriction in Older Hypertensives. Circulation (Abstract I). 1997; 96:I-539.
- Rosano, G.M.C., Tanina, G., Cerquetani, E., Leonardo, F., Pelliccia, F., Bonfigli, B., and Chierchia, F.L. L-arginine Improves Endothelial Function in Newly Diagnosed Hypertensives. The Journal of the American College of Cardiology (Supplement A). 1998; 31:262a
- Moncada, F., Palmer, R.M.J., Higgs, E.A. The Discovery of Nitric Oxide as the Endogenous Nitrovasodilator. Hypertension. 1988; 12:365-72.
- Pautler EL. The possible role and treatment of deficient microcirculation regulation in age-associated memory impairment. Med Hypotheses. 1994 Jun; 42(6):363-6.
- Tarkowski E, et al. Intrathecal release of nitric oxide in Alzheimer’s disease and vascular dementia. Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord. 2000 Nov-Dec; 11(6):322-6.
- Ghigo E, Arvat E, Gianotti L, et al. Hypothalamic growth hormone-insulin-like growth facto-1 axis across the human life span. J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab.2000; 13 Suppl 6:1493-502.
- Fried R, Merrell WC. The Arginine Solution. New York, NY. Warner Books, 1999.
- Efron D, Barbul A. Role of arginine in immunonutrition. J Gastroentol. 2000; 35 Suppl 12:20-3..
- Korting GE, Smith SD, Wheeler MA, Weiss RM, Foster HE. A randomized double-blind study of oral L-arginine for treatment of interstitial cystitis. J Urol. 1999 Feb; 161(2):558-65.
- Piatti PM, Monti LD, Valsecchi G, et al. Long term oral L-arginine admin- istration improves peripheral and hepatic insulin sensitivity in type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Care. 2001 May; 24(5):875-80.
- 28. Mohan IK, Cas UN. Effects of L-arginine-nitric oxide system on chemical induced diabetes mellitus. Free Radic Biol Med. 1998 Nov 1; 25(7):757-65.
- Heys SD, et al. Dietary supplementation with L-arginine: Modulation of tumor infiltrating lymphocytes in patients with colorectal cancer. Br J Surg. 1997 Feb; 84(2):238-41.
- Brittenden J, et al. Dietary supplementation with L-arginine in patients with breast cancer (> 4cm.) receiving multi-modality treatment: report of a feasibility study. Br J Cancer. 1994 May; 69(5):918-21.
- Khedara A, Kawai Y Kayashita J Kato N. Feeding rats the nitric oxide synthase inhibitor, L-N(omega) nitroarginine, elevates serum triglycerides and cholesterol and lowers hepatic fatty acid oxidation. J Nutr. 1996 Oct; 126(10):2563-7.
17.Chen J, Wollman Y, Chernichovsky T, et al. Effect of high dose nitric oxide donor L-arginine in men with organic erectile dysfunction. BJU Int. 1999 Feb; 83(3):269-73.
- 33. Wolf A, et al. Dietary L-arginine supplementation normalizes platelet aggregation in hypercholesterolemic humans. J Am Coll Cardiol. 1997 Mar 1; 29(3):479.
- Podjarny, E., et al. Pregnancy-induced hypertension in rats with adriamycin nephropathy is associated with inadequate production of nitric oxide. Hypertension. 1997; 29:986-991.
- De Gouw HW, Verbruggen MB, Twiss IM, Sterk PJ. Effect of oral L-arginine on airway hyper-responsiveness to histamine in asthma. Thorax. 1999 Nov; 54(11):1033-5.
- De Gouw HW, Marshall-Partridge SJ, et al. Role of nitric oxide in the airway response to exercise in healthy and asthmatic subjects. J Appl Physiol. 2001 Feb; 90(2):586-92.
- Fried R, Merrell WC. The Arginine Solution. New York, New York. Warner Books, 1999. pp 4-5.
- Stevens BR, Godfrey MD, Kaminski TW, Braith RW. High intensity dynamic human muscle performance enhanced by a metabolic intervention. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2000 Dec; 32(12):2102-8.
- Heitzer, T., Just, H., and Munzell, T. Antioxidant Vitamin C Improves Endothelium Function in Chronic Smokers. Circulation. 1996; 94:9.
- Zeiher, A.M., Schachinger, V., and Minners, J. Long-Term Cigarette Smoking Impairs Endothelium-Dependent Coronary Arterial Vasodilator Function. Circulation. 1995; 92:1094-1100.
- Barbul A, et al. Arginine enhances wound healing and lymphocyte immune responses in humans. Surgery. 1990 Aug; 108(2):331-6; discussion 336-7.
- Braga M, Gianotti L Raedelli G, et al. Perioperative immunonutrition in patients undergoing cancer surgery: results of a randomized double-blind phase 3 trial. Arch Surg. 1999 Apr; 134(4):428-33.
- De-Souza DA, Greene LJ. Pharmacological nutrition after burn injury. J of Nutri. 1998 May; 128(5):797-803.
- Kirk SJ, et al Arginine stimulates wound healing and immune function in elderly humans. Surgery. 1993 Aug; 114(2):155-9; discussion 160.
- Bednarz B, Wolk R, Chamiec T, et al. Effects of oral L-arginine supplementation on exercised induced QT dispersion and exercise tolerance in stable anginapectoris. Int J Cardiol. 2000 Sep 15; 75(2-3): 205-10.
- Aikawa K, Yokota T, et al. Endogenous nitric oxide-mediated relaxation and nitrinergic innervation in the rabbit prostate: the change with aging. Prostate. 2001 Jun 15; 48(1):40-6.
- Fini M, et al. Effect of l-lysine and L-arginine on primary osteoblast cultures from normal and osteopenic rats. Biomed Pharmacother. 2001 May; 55(4):213-21.
- Sahin AS, Atalik KE, Gunel E, Dogan N. Nonadrenergic, noncholinergic responses of the human colon smooth muscle and the role of K+channels in these responses. Methods Find Exp Clin Pharmacol. 2001 Jan-Feb; 23(1):13-7.
- Ohta Y, Nishida K., Protective effect of l-arginine against stress-induced gastric mucosal lesions in rats and its relation to nitric acid-mediated inhibition of neutrophil infiltration. Pharmacal Res. 2001 Jun; 43(6):535-41.
- Khattab MM, Gad MZ, Abdallah D. Protective role of nitric oxide in indo- methacin- induced gastric ulceration by a mechanism independent of gastric acid secretion. Pharmacol Res. 2001 May; 43(5):463-7.
- De Nicola L, Bellizzi V, Minutolo R, et al. Randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled study of arginine supplementation in chronic renal failure. Kidney Int. 1999 Aug; 56(2):674-84.
- Reckelhoff JF, et al. Long-term dietary supplementation with L-arginine prevents age related reduction in renal function. Am J Physiol. 1997 Jun; 272(6 Pt 2):1768-74.